Anti Badger Cull Campaign
Badger Cull “Inhumane and Ineffective” says the Badger Trust in a recent Press Release.
Dorset has been identified as a likely location for badger cull trials. We urge you to show your support for Dorset’s badgers. Please see below for more information on the science behind the BTB question and what you can do to show your opposition to the cull.
- Team Badger: An article on the BTB issue – “Do Badgers Spread BTB Across Britain?“
- See also information from the Badger Trust.
What are our aims?
We support and conserve badgers, promoting tolerance and understanding of them through educational projects aimed at all sections of the community. As affiliates of the Badger Trust we support its call for vaccination as opposed to the proposed badger cull to address the scourge of bovine TB.
What do we do?
- We provide an advisory service to the general public, landowners, developers and farmers to resolve badger related problems, with practical help where appropriate.
- Where possible we rescue and rehabilitate injured badgers.
- We record and monitor badger setts and road traffic casualties.
How can you get involved?
Join the Dorset Mammal Group and contact the Badger Section (email@example.com) for details of our current events programme. We welcome members at all levels of involvement.